Pages

I Have a Feeling that After This Post, Food Network Will Be Calling me For My Own Show.

I'm going to go all Rachel Ray on you for a second and share a recipe.
It's more than just a snack or appetizer or dessert option, it's really a LIFE recipe, people.
This recipe has been passed down in my family for a very long time, so I'm sharing this with love and a need to pass on traditions to future generations.
I hope you buy the few simple ingredients required, and try this recipe out today.
Immediately.

Prep time: 1-2 minutes

Fill this glass......

With this:
 Make sure it just came out of the freezer so it's nice and chilled.

Roll this: 

In a heaping pile of this: 

Toss shot of vodka down throat.  Suck on sugared lemon immediately.

Repeat as often as needed.


 And don't worry, it's totally certified organic, see?  
Oops.  Well, it's organic too if you buy organic lemons.

Happy cooking!

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital