Pages

And the Winner Is........

The randomly drawn out of a bowl because I couldn't find a hat winner of my bribe to get followers and comments is Midwestern Mama!




Are You Serious?


God I hope she actually reads this.
I'll just send her a message.
Anyway, Mama gets her choice of one of the following prizes of holy awesomeness:
The I'm More Interesting on My Blog handy dandy mouse pad or the I'm Not Ingoring You, Your Comment is Awating Moderation coffee mug.  See pics below.
Did you already forget about the drawing?  For your reference
Check out Midwestern Mama's blog.  She's funny stuff. And pretty damn cool.  Especially when her new super cool bribery prize of fabulosity!!
She'd better like it or else.
Sorry to those who didn't win.  There's no consolation prize.  Just your bitter, bitter tears of defeat to keep you company on a dark and lonely, non winning night.

I appreciate the new followers and commenters though!  Keep it up!  It helps my self esteem.


4 Comment:

Unknown January 23, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

WOW!! I'm a WINNER!! HOT DAMN!!! Thanks so much, and you're right... I had no idea I had even entered.. Love the coffee mug!!
Again.. thanks and wow.. I'm stunned and happily surprised.

M January 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Oh how cute! I like that mug, fo' sho'. I do believe I should follow you now ;)

ThePittsofBeingPeachy January 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

stinging soul crushing acid tears of defeat scroll down my face like the side bar on my laptop, leaving dark caverns of sadness. Wait. OMG, IT'S HOLLY? Holy Spike on a Bike ! That's just like if I would have won, but not quite because we don't even live in the same state yet we share a freaking brain/history/soulless shell of a body! OMG if you are NOT following Holly, might I suggest you go ahead and get an MRI, I got brain damage and I follow her. WTG Holly. and we would like the cup, ( see how we answer for each other it's real cute except at the shrinks "never ends well") Also cute blog, your ploy worked I am following

SarcasmInAction January 24, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

Awwww, thanks!
Peachy, just what the world needs, more people like Holly. It makes it a much more lively and "interesting" place to be.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital