Pages

100 Day Blog Challenge. Which Like Everything Else I Do, I'll Start, Then Never Finish.

One of my cheesy BFFs (blogger fabulous friends) Marianna, over at Snappy Surprise, has started the 100 Day Blogger Challenge.  I'm a follower.  I'm doing it too.  Until I give up or get bored with it or just plain forget about it.


Here's how the challenge shakes out:
Day 01- Introduction, a recent photo, and 15 interesting facts about yourself


The rest of the steps are at the end of this post.


Hi.  I'm Miss Sarcasm, aka Sarcasm in Action, aka Steph.
I'm not showing a picture of myself since I blog anonymously.
How's this?







15 things about myself?  I'm not sure there are 15 things I HAVEN'T shared about myself.

1.  I often joke about my hypochondria, but I do in fact, have hypochondria, and joking about it helps lighten the seriousness of it.  I have a lot of panic and anxiety disorder in my family, so logically I have panic and anxiety disorder, and my main manifestation is through worry about my health.  Obsessive, relentless, often unrealistic worry about my health.  I'm better now that I'm on some medication and had some therapy.  But it's always there.
2.  I rarely wear bright colors.  I tend to live in blacks and greys.
3.  I have one tattoo and I love it.  It's one of the prettiest tattoos I've seen. Ever.  I don't regret it one bit.
4.  I have two kids, both born by csection, and I'm intensely jealous of the fact I never got to have a "regular" birth experience.  (Yes, I'm talking VAG here)
5.  I often joke about zombies and end of the world stuff, but I really and truly do think about what I would do in an apocalyptic situation and how I would survive and keep my family safe. 
6.  I hate going to movie theaters to watch movies.  I'd much rather wait for it to be out for rent.
7.  I take my bra off immediately when I get home.  The only thing I do before bra removal is shoe removal.
8.  I scar easily.  My skin sucks.
9.  I'm really good at Wheel of Fortune.  Like, REALLy good.  I need to get on that show.
10.  I  never put away my laundry. 
11.  I'm afraid of the chemicals in deodorant.
12.  I think golf is the dumbest sport ever.  EVER.
13.  I'm an ex smoker.  In college I smoked a pack a day. I also quit almost 9 years ago, thank goodness.
14.  You couldn't pay me to eat a mushroom.
15.  I'm tired of making this list.


Stay tuned for more posts covering the 100 blog post challenge.  If I get around to doing more.  We'll see.

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog.
Day 03- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 05- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 06- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 07- A hobby you have.
Day 08- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 09- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 10- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 11- A story about a past relationship.
Day 12- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 13- Share a secret.
Day 14- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 15- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 16- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.
Day 17- Something you could live without.
Day 18- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 19- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 20- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
Day 21- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 22- Share a picture from your day.
Day 23- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 24- What is something you crave.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital