Pages

Blogger Challenge Catch Up. Days 3 and 4 Combined Even Though I Should be on Like Day 8

I suck.
There is not hiding it or denying it.
I'm lame.
I've been failing the 100 day blogger challenge left and right.
But, in my defense I have TWO blogs to run, and I'm in charge this week over at the amazing Cheesy Bloggers so go there to see our new writing prompt and spreadable cheese.  It's a GREAT place to be, so join us!

So, days 3 and 4 of the blogger challenge are:

Day 03- A picture of something you cannot live without. 
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have. 



For the photo, I'm going to keep this blog relatively clean and appropriate and NOT post a picture of something I really, really can't live without (batteries included) so instead I'll post this:
 It's quite clear.  I cannot live without coffee every morning.  And I simply cannot fathom living without my family.













Next, a habit that I wish I didn't have.  Well, I have quite a few, but I'd say I wish I didn't have such an addictive personality.  I never do anything partially, I jump in fully and completely and obsessively.  Whether it's food, shopping, blogging, Pinterest, swearing, seeking revenge, flirting, finishing a bottle of wine.... I go overboard.  I love things big and hard (that's what he said) and completely.  Conversely, I hate things big and hard and completely. Makes you wanna be my friend, right?  I'm definitely a go big or go home kind of girl.  


The next topics are:
Day 05- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack. 
Day 06- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. 
Day 07- A hobby you have. 
Day 08- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you. 
Day 09- Short term goals for this month and why. 
Day 10- Something/someone you’re proud of. 
Day 11- A story about a past relationship. 
Day 12- A picture of something you dislike. 
Day 13- Share a secret. 
Day 14- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them. 
Day 15- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions. 
Day 16- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play. 
Day 17- Something you could live without. 
Day 18- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why. 
Day 19- Plans/dreams/goals you have. 
Day 20- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them. 
Day 21- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be. 
Day 22- Share a picture from your day. 
Day 23- What makes you different from everyone else. 
Day 24- What is something you crave. 
Day 25- What I would find in your bag. 
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die. 
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? 
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? 
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned. 
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.




Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital