Pages

Actual Photographic *Proof* That Jesus Showed Up For The Rapture, but Then Got Too Busy Doing Something Else to Follow Through

After it became completely apparent that there wasn't going to be any Rapture taking place yesterday, the Hubby left the kiddos and I to join the guys in a bachelor party for my soon to be brother-in-law.
The details of what transpired last night will probably be kept secret for all time, however, there is something major that the Hubby did share.  A photo.  From a small town, middle of nowhere bar, where some small town band was playing it up.
Hold on to your keyboard/coffee/beer.
Behold.
Boy band, rockin it out.
But look closer.

Check out the drummer.

JESUS ON THE DRUMS, BITCHES!!!
JESUS, NOT WEARING A SHIRT, ROCKING. IT. OUT

Some people see Jesus in a cloud.  Some see him in their grilled cheese sandwich.
My husband saw Jesus in a hick bar, playing the drums. 
When he was scheduled to Rapture.
Silly Jesus.  Just wanting to have a good time on a Saturday night. 
Hope he was able to get up for church this morning. 

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital