Pages

I'm a Human Roller Coaster and You Probably Should Avoid This Ride.

I'm not good with words lately unless they're profanity-ridden and bitter so I drew you a diagram of me and my brain lately.  I should really wear a warning sign that says, "Tread carefully.  If you get too close or blink incorrectly, the RAGE will commence."  I know I need to get out of this funk, and pronto, but that's the thing with funks, you can't just turn them off with the snap of your fingers.  Or, in my case, the flipping of the bird.

I won't go into details, but know that I'm juggling some personal shit and half of it is just me mind-fucking myself with a tiny bit me being crazy selfish and a tiny bit of me wanting something more with a dose of wanderlust and a dash of early onset mid-life crisis.  I should really go pour my heart out to my therapist but then it's like admitting my fucked-upness and I like to live in denial 95% of the time.

Here's the diagram of the roller coaster ride that is me.  And normally I'd say I'm a ride you TOTALLY want to get on (dirty dirty) but I'm thinking a ride on me would make you toss your cookies and run screaming to your mommy.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital