Pages

This Week's WTH Moments

What.  The.  Hell? 


WTH Internet?
Why am I seeing bing instead of Google when I open the Internet on my computer?  What did you do to the computer Hubby?
I'm a Google girl.  I get Google.  I like Google.  Today I had to use bing to google Google.  Bet that pissed bing off.

 WTH weather?
We had a ton of snow like just last week. See how pretty? 







Now I look outside after it being over 50 degrees for a few days, and everything is poop brown and soggy. Why has spring invaded winter?

WTH Sarah Palin?  
Your freezer is empty so you MUST go hunt animals? (oh no, I'm going all political up in here.  Lord help me.)


My freezer is empty too.  
So I go here
Because I'm smart I binged Google and googled "wasilla alaska grocery stores."  Look what I found!  Walmart really is taking over the world! And they carry meat.  That you don't have to travel that far out of your way to kill, bring back, and skin in your own garage.  I'm not insulting hunters.  I come from a huge family of hunters.  I grew up with skinned deer in my garage.  I've eaten squirrel, rabbit, turtle, pheasant, deer, etc. all right from the hunt.  But don't claim you need to hunt to fill your freezer.  It was all for show and politics honey.  You seem nice though Sarah.  I bet you'd be fun to have pizza and go bowling with.
WTH Val Kilmer?
I myself haven't stayed remotely hot as I've aged, but come on man!  You're Iceman!  You're the reason I watched Top Gun and wore out the pause button!  Not that Tom Cruise nobody.  YOU.  Why oh why Val?!













I need a nap.

3 Comment:

coffeechug January 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

That about wraps up the mindset of teachers as they prepare to enter classrooms and professional development tomorrow!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress January 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

I was just ambling along, WTH'ing with you until I got to the Iceman's current picture. Holy smokes, that's not even a WTH, it may just be a WTF!

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Maybe we could hunt S.Palin and fill your freezer? I don't think anyone would miss her.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital