Pages

My Kind of Coupons

I bought my Hubby a "coupon" book of "love" for his birthday a few months back.

We haven't used it once.

Between Wee One refusing to sleep so we are in her room every night cramped on the floor, and us fighting with each other out of sheer exhaustion, there's ZERO urge to open up the Get Lucky scratch tickets and get kinky.

What I'd really like to give him is a coupon book of my own creation.  It'll contain scratch-off tickets that include:




Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital