Pages

The Happiest Halloween is a Drunk Halloween

I've dressed up in many different costumes over the years, but one of my favorites was when I stole borrowed scrubs and sterile gloves and masks and other OR gear from the hospital I was working in during college and bought some fake blood and dressed up as a surgeon.  I drank a lot cuz it was college, so you know, that's a given, then walked around drunk off my no longer sterile ass with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a can of beer in the other shouting, "GUYS.  I've gotta be in surgery in FIFTEEN MINUTES."  Then I'd giggle like a fucking idiot because I thought it was hilarious to announce that.  Repeatedly.  Like a bad punch line that only I found funny.  Over and over and over.  I pretty much looked and acted like I walked straight off the set of Grey's Anatomy, all dramatic and surgeoned up and shit.  Minus McSteamy or McDreamy or McFly, whoever's on that show.

In honor of that fun Halloween, tonight after trick-or-treating with my kids, I'm gonna do a couple lemon drops, wait til the Hubby is asleep, wander into the bedroom and shout, "GUYS.  I've gotta be in surgery in FIFTEEN MINUTES!"  I bet he'll like the flashback.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital