Pages

Sonofabitchen Holidays and Their Candy-licious Glory

You guys, I love holidays and gifts and traditions and such, but why oh why must candy be at the center of them all the time? I'm typing this as I pick jelly beans and Starbursts from my daughter's Easter basket and stuff my face with them. I do the same with Halloween buckets and Valentine's day bags and Fourth of July parade sacks. I even take the good stuff, the stuff my daughter totally likes like Snickers and Kit Kats and Twix bars and I don't feel one ounce of shame for eating a seven year old's candy. It's like an addiction that I can't break. Hell, I don't even want to break it.  How can it be wrong when it feels so right?

Isn't May Day soon?
Candy goes in those effing baskets too, doesn't it?
Holy hell.

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital