Pages

My Favorite Blog Posts That Don't Belong to Me

  Well, I've got nothing original or good right now, so I'm going to take some time tonight to share a few of my favorite bloggers that I follow and some of what I think are their very best posts.  I hope you take the time to read some of these and discover some great, talented writers. Many of whom are funny as hell and so quick-witted it's awesome and inspiring and makes me jealous and pissed off that I'm not as good.  Maybe you're already following some of them.  Maybe not.  Either way, read up and enjoy. Go through their archived posts too.  So much good stuff, baby.  It's like I'm encouraging you to cheat on me and see other bloggers.  And not even behind my back.  Blogging monogamy is SO overrated.  PLUS this gives you a further glimpse into my mind because this is the kind of shit I find hilarious.  And if you don't find it funny, something is likely wrong with your brain.  You may need therapy and an MRI.
Please come back to me though.  Even when you find way better writers.  Don't forget this girl here. There's always enough love to spread around in the blogosphere.

Laura from Fetch My Flying Monkeys  probably has leprosy
The Redneck Mommy  tried to be Smurfette when she dyed her woo hoo blue
This past Christmas, Moooog, aka Midget Man of Steel at Mental Poo sent out a heartwarming holiday letter
Sassy lady Una  loves herself some chocolate
Everything written by The Bloggess.  Every. Single. Thing.  This post on the panda suit is just a sample

Lastly, Kelle from Enjoying the Small Things.  Not a humor blog, but she's an amazing writer and photographer.  An amazing, inspiring blog.  Fo sho.

4 Comment:

Unknown March 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

Fun post, you have some of my faves in there, and two new ones that I do not yet know for me to check out...!

Kinda feel ignored and neglected that my blog isnt in there though....

Unknown March 2, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

by the way....

www.alfredliveshere.com

SherilinR March 2, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

haha! i've not read any of those, but just read the blue thunder & oh man, that's hilarious!

Burkulater March 3, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

I'll have to check them out! Love new blogs to read from!

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital