Pages

Blogger "Face Off" Round 2

Yay!  You know you've been waiting for round two.  Don't deny it.  You've been on the edge of your seat, feeling unfulfilled in life, until now... now that you can read this second installment.
Thank you to Jacqui and Princess Von Tessa for participating!
See their awesome answers below.
AND?  Go check out their blogs, stat.  Join them.  Love them.  Both NEW and GREAT bloggers!
But wait.  When I said "stat" I didn't mean right now.  Don't not read this post.  Read it first, then go follow their blogs.  Me first.  Me, me me...

Our round two bloggers are:

 VS.



Questions
Blogger A
Blogger B

 Jacqui at Chicktuition.com

Princess Von Tessa at
Life In the Mediocre Lane
Name? (real or assumed)
Jacqueline
Princess Von Tessa
How did you come up with your blog’s name?
I thought carefully of all the qualities I possess and wanted my blog to possess. Then my sister and I got drunk and took turns yelling out random name ideas. When she yelled chicktuition, I knew deep down it was the right name. Our work was done. So we drank some more and then ate nachos.
I live it…..a life of mediocrity…
I should have an award
How long have you been blogging?
On June 18th, it will be 4 months/



Officially 3 months, but I have
been spouting bullshit
my entire life.
Link to your very first post:

http://lifeinthemediocrelane./
blogspot.com/
2011/03/fleeing-state.html
Do you have a motto?  If so, what is it?
I'm ashamed to say that I don't have a motto.
“The perpetual state of a woman
 is divine discontent.” Not trying
to sound awful and sexist, but
many women do you know
(including yourself) that want
 a bigger house/kitchen, wish
 they were home more, wish
their husbands took more of
an active role in the lives of their children, want bigger boobs,
or a want a smaller butt?? J
ust think about it and let it
soak in for awhile. You can
wear that like a blanket. Having
 a bad day and wanting so
much more out of life? Well the
couples you are hating on and
being envious of also want
something more too.
Team Edward or Jacob?

Team Edward. I don't want to hear about Jacob's abs, pecs, and biceps. Is he sparkly? I didn't think so.
I am going to go with Jacob
 based on real life experience.
 I totally had a pick of Edward
or Jacob in the past and chose
Jacob. He is more secure…I
could totally rely on him to pick
 the kids up from school if I
was running late from work.
Ya know, stability is a good
 thing to have in a relationship.


Corey Haim or Cory Feldman?
I guess I would say Haim...except I'm pretty sure he's no longer with us. I'm talking about when he was with us.
Both as long as it involves the
movie Lost Boys…..both any
other way, not so much.
How much do you love Captain Crunch?
? I like it with crunch berries. But I'm not sure if I love it. I love Reese's Puffs and Lucky Charms though.
With the Crunch Berries??
I love, love them. I only enjoy
kid cereals…none of that
healthy crap for me thank you.
Would you rather compete in a hot dog eating contest or a pie eating contest?
Pie. I would like to be in a pie eating contest once a week. Maybe that should be my motto.
“Where’s my Pie?”
(insert mental reference of
the movie Radio)
Favorite swear word:
I say asshole and bastard the most, so I guess they are my favorites.
Fuck….the best adjective
and/or noun in the history
of speech.
The perfect accent word.
How do you like your eggs?
Over easy. With some bacon and toast and hash browns or some other type of breakfast potatoes. And I'm probably gonna want something sweet later.
Not a huge egg fan, but out
of the shell and scrambled,
preferably with chunks of ham.
Who would you rather see do naked jumping jacks:  Jack Nicholson or Aretha Franklin?
Aretha. I won't enjoy it at all, but it at least it won't make my eyes bleed like if it was Jack Nicholson.
Wow, I think I have to go
with Aretha. I would put
money down on her giving
 herself a black eye.
What’s more evil: Possums or Satan?
Possums are pretty evil. I almost accidentally petted one on my birthday. I went outside at night and I thought it was my cat. (I should probably explain I'm slightly night blind). It made an evil possum-like noise at me and scared me to death. But I've never heard of God warning people about possums, so I guess I'll go with Satan.
? I would have to go with
Satan’s possum offspring.
Please see http://lifeinthemediocrelane./
blogspot.com/2011/03/perversion-with-dogbut-not-kind-that.html
 for an explanation of that.
Should jelly shoes make a real comeback?
No. They are hideous and should never have been invented in the first place.
No! They give everyone
blisters and totally add to
the illusion that I am twelve…
since all around I look the
same as I did in middle
school…just wider.
In your opinion, what is our most pressing concern as a society today?
I try not to concern myself with society.
The decay of the sewer
systems. Have you heard
how shitty they have become?
In the next 15 years it will
feel like we have gone back
 to the 1800s and are peeing
in chamber pots and
throwing it out the window…..
 which is sometimes necessary
 when you sleep upstairs
and have a downstairs
bathroom…but with
everyone doing it? Gross.
If avoiding laundry was a sport, how would you place: gold, silver, or bronze?
Gold. Always gold.
Silver. I shop like it’s my
job so I really don’t have
to do laundry four about
4-6 weeks. Down to the
skanky panties? Buy more.
If you were royalty, what would your official title be?
Queen of Really Bad Blogger Face-Off Answers
Well since I am Princess
Von Tessa…..
Please write the first word(s) that comes to your mind for each of these:
Sporks
Erectile dysfunction
Taco Bell
Zombies
Wine
Dandruff
Smurfs
Miley Cyrus
Sporks- KFC
Erectile dysfunction- not my problem
Taco Bell- really bad location for a date
Zombies- why would they go out in public looking like that?
Wine- Nice!
Dandruff- not my problem
Smurfs- Dear Smurfette...get over yourself! Sure you're the prettiest girl...because you're the ONLY girl. It's not that difficult.
Miley Cyrus- Dear Miley...way to appreciate how lucky you got. It's time for you to go now.

Sporks  - The Swiss Army
Knife of my generation
Erectile dysfunction – At l
east I got my 200 bucks back
Taco Bell - CHURROS
Zombies – I don’t think
they are as smart as the
 movies make them out to
be…or as fast.
Wine – Pass….the hard liquor.
 Oh yeah!
Dandruff – My dog’s ass –
really, it’s becoming an issue.
Smurfs – In breeders
Miley Cyrus – Her songs
would be great, if someone
else sang them.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, how much do you love my blog?
I like how you make it a point to mention that 10 is the highest but you purposely don't mention that 1 is the lowest. Very clever...but I'm on to you. I'll still give you a 10 though.

10.5…just ‘cause I like to
 be difficult AND your blog
 saved my life.
Any final words?
Yes.
Nope, that is the most I have
“talked” in about 3 weeks.

Hope you've enjoyed reading their answers!
Thanks again girlies!
Round three will be on its way shortly, so stay tuned........

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital