Pages

Monthly Gifts

This is NOT what you may think it's about.  No feminine issues being discussed here today.
Instead, this post is going to be about those gift of the month clubs. It's holiday shopping time for most, so this topic may be very timely for some of you.  For others, read it anyway.  You just might like it.

Gift of the Month Clubs 
I have a friend whom I’ll call Penelope. There’s no reason why I chose that name, I just picked it out of thin air. Penelope is amazing for many reasons. Reason #1: She is fluent in sarcasm. LOVE. #2: She has a super loud, contagious laugh. I’ve waited my whole life to find someone who can laugh as loud, if not louder than I. Reason #3: She loves herself some wine. Therefore she’s my soul mate. There are many, many other reasons why I like her, but I’m too lazy and strapped for time to list them all.

What’s the point, you may find yourself wondering. She is currently the receiver of a wine of the month gift subscription. What’s that you say? You get a bottle of wine delivered to your door every month? That someone else paid for? Glory, glory hallelujah!

So I decided to do a little research on what other types of gift of the month clubs there are out there. Here’s a sampling of what I found:

Wine     Cheese     Fruit     Sauce and Oils     Pizza     Chocolate     Desserts & Cookies     Beer

Coffee     Teas     Flowers     Mini Perfumes     Movies     Cigars     Candles     Dog Treats

Teddy Bears     Ties      Restaurant Gift Cards     Soaps     Bacon     Astronaut Autographs  (no joke)

Snacks     Popcorn     Potato chips     Socks     Underwear     "adult toys"    
 

Most of these came from the following site:

http://www.bestofthemonthclubs.com/



Gift of the Month Clubs I’d like to see:

Housecleaner of the Month Club

Dishsoap of the Month Club

Bag/Purse of the Month Club

Snuggie of the Month Club (I own two, but I always eye them in stores)

Husband of the Month Club (very rigid restrictions apply)

Diamond of the Month Club


If you know of any of these that may actually exist, please feel free to buy me a 1 year subscription.

2 Comment:

Jackie O November 16, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Check out www.shoedazzle.com you get a pair of shoes every month from a "sylest"

Barbara November 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

I would LOVE a housekeeper of the month! Or, maybe a car wash of the month... someone could swoop in pick up the car and when I leave work at the end of the day - POOF! - sparkly, clean car!

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital