Pages

I Got My Mind on My Money and My Money on My Mind

I'm sure you all remember I had a birthday last week.  (if you've totally forgotten, or it's your first time here, then all you need to know is I turned 24.  Yeah, 24.  That's it.....)
I ranted pessimistically and sarcastically about my birthday, but now that it's over, I'm having positive, happy, shiny thoughts about it. 
Why, you may ask? Cuz I made me some MONEY!!!  OOH OHHHH!!

So, now all I can think about is how to spend my free cash. (And Cherry Pull and Peel Twizzlers) 
 I need your help, readers.  Help me decide what to do with this cash.
(pause for an interruption because my mind wanders.  Whoever you are in Croatia reading this regularly, thank you.  You are currently my favorite international reader.  I heart you.)

I have a few thoughts on how I can blow a couple hundred bucks easily and quickly. 
A.  Clothes and shoes shopping.  Technically, I do need clothes, especially pants for work.  And shoes are always good because I'm on my feet all day.  When I'm not sitting on my ass blogging, that is. 

B.  Bags.  Hopefully you recall me mentioning my love for bags.  Purses do for me what shoes can do for other women.  Or chocolate for others.  Or what a new set of batteries can do for yet more ladies.  My current bag loves are the Kate Spade Frosted Felt Quinn here  or the Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel in Vanilla lookie! OR the Coach Madison Patent Satchel in Colbalt buy me!

C.  I could use my bday cash as a savings starting point for buying an iPad, which I'd really, really like to have.  Or even a laptop so I can blog in bed.  Sorry Hubby, but I've got priorities.

D.  OR, I could save the money for something important, like an unexpected bill or clothes for my quickly growing kiddos. It IS a recession, after all.  Plus, I'm a "grown up," so I should do "grown up," responsible stuff with my money..... sigh.

What to do, what to do? 

1 Comment:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

I will help you narrow it down to the Kate Spade (it's so pretty!) or a new laptop. And further that, maybe you should hold out that Hubby got you a new labtop for Christmas! It is the season of giving! :)

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital