Pages

Santa's a Pimp

**Alert: This post is probably not for the seasonally sensitive people who revel in the glory and holy sanctity of Christmas.  I know that Jesus is the reason, peeps, I'm just having a little sarcastic fun.**

Hasn't anyone ever wondered why Santa's infamous tag line is "Ho, Ho, Ho"?

I think I may have discovered the reason today.

Just LOOK what I found when attempting to clean the chaos that is our basement toy room:


Never in all my childhood did I imagine Santa up at the North Pole, listening to Jay-Z;  I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, b**ch .

But I figure hey, if I were stuck up there in the dark and freezing cold for 364 days a year with the same wife (who's now what, 305 years old) and nothing but little people around me playing with toys, I'd have to get my freak on now and then as well.  Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I'm still trying to figure out if it was Bossy Girl playing with her Barbies this way, or if the Hubby has a hobby I never knew about....



1 Comment:

Connie Nichols December 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

You always bring a big smile to my face!

Post a Comment

Contact Me! I Need the Validation!

sarcasminaction@yahoo.com

Fancy Copyright Stuff

Don't steal my stuff.
Read it and enjoy it and love it a little. Or a lot.
But don't take what's not yours unless you ask.
Feel free to link me though. And refer to me a lot. And sing my praises.
End of discussion.
Peace out.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mommy, and all around productive member of society. Usually. I'm pretty much a legend in my own mind.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital